Administrator - Work Live Leicestershire
- Location Leicester, LE1
- Hours 37 hrs per week
- Pay £17,766.09 per annum
- Closing date: 19 Jul 2019, 11:59 p.m.
Work Live Leicestershire helps people
to improve their health and wellbeing, gain skills and work experience, and
have improved confidence, motivation and social engagement, that enables them
to move into job search, training, or employment.
The programme is a partnership of 9
organisations from across Leicester and Leicestershire, with Vista leading the
programme. The programme runs from January 2019 - June 2020.
seeking an Administrator to join their newly formed team to support delivery of
the programme. This role involves lots of variety, including collecting,
collating and reviewing financial documents for monitoring and compliance
assurance. You will have regular contact with our partner organisations,
dealing with queries and ensuring essential information is collected and reviewed.
Alongside this you will be involved with general administrative duties to
support the Work Live Leicestershire programme.
- Highly numerate with good attention to detail
- Experience in using IT and MS office software.
- Experience of data compliance and reporting.
- Extensive experience in an administrative/clerical post.
- This is a fixed term post until June 2020, we would ideally like the successful candidate to join us as soon as possible.
Flexible working arrangements would be considered for the right candidate.
Part time (30) hours will be considered; pro rota
Closing Date: Friday 19th July 2019 - Midnight
Interview Date: Friday 26th July 2019
If you do
not hear from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume you have
regrettably not been selected for interview on this occasion.