- Location Leicester, LE3
- Hours 37 hrs per week
- Pay £15,998.16 - £16,840.17 per annum DOE
- Closing date: 27 May 2019, 11:59 p.m.
In this role you will;
· Offer emotional, physical and social support to each individual living in the bungalow
· Support individuals with food and drinks according to their support plan
· Support each person to be able to participate in the decision-making processes of the bungalow.
· Support each individual to make choices in all aspects of their lives
The layout of the home, has been designed with visual impairment in mind, and Vista’s services are always on hand when needed.
You will be required to work 37 hours per week flexibly over a 24 hour period seven days a week, including bank holidays and weekends.
duties, as required, for which an additional payment will be made.
experience of working with people in a residential or health setting is
desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
You will be responsible for providing a high quality of emotional,
physical and social support to people who live in the Home, respecting and
upholding the rights and wishes of each individual, according to individual
support plans. This will include your ability to demonstrate compassion,
adaptability and integrity.
In return you will receive a competitive salary in line with the
Health and Social care sector, and a generous benefits package and investment
in your personal growth with continuous training.
for Vista means you will be working for one
of the oldest and largest local charities in Leicester, Leicestershire and
Rutland, working with people with sight loss and their families.
Closing Date: Monday, 27th May 2019 - Midnight
Interview Date: Week Commencing Monday 3rd June 2019
If you do not hear from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume you have regrettably not been selected for interview on this occasion
This post is subject to
an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.