Night Support Worker
Please note: The closing date for this vacancy has passed, and we are no longer accepting applications.
- Location Leicester, LE3
- Hours 20 hrs per week
- Pay £9,284.26 - £9,772.91 per annum DOE
- Closing date: 13 Jan 2019, 11:59 p.m.
will be required to work 20 hours per week to be worked flexibly over a 7-day
period (10pm – 8am) on a shift pattern which includes weekends and Bank
Our dedicated, highly-trained teams are committed to delivering an excellent standard of care. We have excellent links with the local community, and every person is encouraged and supported to take part in leisure, social and educational activities tailored to their needs, abilities and interests.
In this role you will:
· Support individuals as needed with their physical and personal care, according to their Support Plan.
· Be aware of the communication needs of each individual, as detailed in their Support Plan and to ensure that they are fully met at all times.
· Support each individual to make choices in all aspects of their life.
· Initiate, organise and support activities that respond to individual preferences, both within the bungalow and in the local community.
to demonstrate compassion, adaptability and integrity.
experience of working with people in a residential or health setting is
desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
rostered to work weekends and bank holidays you will be paid, at an enhanced
return you will receive a competitive salary in line with the Health &
Social care sector, and a generous benefits package and investment in your
personal growth with continuous training.
Working for Vista means you will be working for one of the oldest and largest local charities in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, working with people with sight loss and their families.
Closing date: Sunday 13th January 2019 - Midnight
Interviews: week commencing 14th January 2019
If you do not hear from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume you have regrettably not been selected for interview on this occasion.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.