Care Assistant - Weekends Only
Please note: The closing date for this vacancy has passed, and we are no longer accepting applications.
- Location Leicester LE4
- Hours 16 hrs per week
- Pay £6,255.00 per annum
- Closing date: 18 Feb 2018, 11:59 p.m.
In this role you will support individuals;
· As needed with their physical and personal care according to their support plan.
· With their communication needs and ensure that they are fully met at all times.
· To make choices in all aspects of their life.
· With their meals and drinks responding to needs and wishes of each person as required.
· To go shopping, on outings or on holiday as required.
Previous experience of working with people in a residential or health setting is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
When rostered to work weekends and bank holidays you will be paid, at an enhanced hourly rate.
In return you will receive a competitive salary in line with the Health & social care sector, and a generous benefits package and investment in your personal growth with continuous training.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Working for Vista means you will be working for one of the oldest and largest local charities in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, working with people with sight loss and their families.
Closing date: 18th February 2018
Interviews: Week Commencing 26th February 2018
If you do not hear from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume you have regrettably not been selected for interview on this occasion.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.