Please note: The closing date for this vacancy has passed, and we are no longer accepting applications.
- Location Leicester, LE1
- Hours 37 hrs per week
- Pay £30,000.00 per annum
- Closing date: 30 May 2019, noon
Who we are looking for
- As Facilities Manager you will have responsibility for the overall effectiveness of the Facilities Team by building relationships with our managers and stakeholders to provide ongoing awareness of Health & Safety regulations and ensuring the Team works in accordance with Vista’s strategy and in keeping with Vista’s Core Principles.
- Reporting to the Director of Resources your primary objectives will be:
- Provide a quality maintenance and facilities service across the whole of the organisation.
- Provide an advisory service on all matters relating to facilities management ensuring legal and regulatory compliance.
- Ensure all facility related purchases demonstrate a quality of supplies in addition to value for money.
- Responsible for staff training on matters relating to Health and Safety.
- Health & safety qualification e.g. NEBOSH, IOSH.
- The ability to manage and develop a team of five.
- Substantial knowledge of health & safety and fire regulations.
- Practical experience of managing finances and budget responsibility.
- Experience in liaising with external stakeholders and negotiating prices that provide value for money.
- Monitor the purchase and usage of chemicals at all our sites ensuring compliance with the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health legislation.
Closing Date: Thursday 30th May 2019 - Noon
Interviews: Thursday 6th June 2019
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have regrettably not been selected for interview on this occasion.
This post is subject to a Disclosure from