Assistant Manager - Temporary 6-12 months
Please note: The closing date for this vacancy has passed, and we are no longer accepting applications.
- Location Leicester, LE3
- Hours 30 hrs per week
- Pay £16,750.44 per annum
- Closing date: 19 Apr 2019, 11:59 p.m.
In this role you will;
· Ensure that all policies and procedures of Vista are fully implemented in the Home
· Take responsibility, in the absence of the Home Manager and Deputies, or when delegated, for the day-to-day management of the Home.
· Support people who live in the Home to exercise choice and control over their lives.
· To be involved in the assessment and admission of people to the Home, following Vista’s Policies and Procedures.
· Comply with all health and safety legislation and taking responsibility for specific issues as delegated by the Manager.
· Support each person who lives in the Home, to maintain active contact with friends and family and to build a network of friends and relationships both within their Home and in the wider community to prevent isolation.
of working in a Health and Social care setting with older people is essential
and you must hold a Health and Social care qualification at Level 2 or above.
return you will receive a competitive salary in line with the Health & Social
care sector, and a generous benefits package and investment in your personal
growth with continuous training.
Working for Vista means you will be working for one of the oldest and largest local charities in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, working with people with sight loss and their families.
Closing Date: Friday 19th April 2019 - Midnight
Interviews: To Be Confirmed
If you do not hear from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume you have regrettably not been selected for interview on this occasion.
post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.