Please note: The closing date for this vacancy has passed, and we are no longer accepting applications.
- Location Leicester, LE3
- Hours 30 hrs per week
- Pay £12,840.44 per annum
- Closing date: 23 Apr 2019, 11:59 p.m.
· As needed with their physical and personal care according to their support plan.
· With their communication needs and ensure that they are fully met at all times.
· To make choices in all aspects of their life.
· With their meals and drinks responding to needs and wishes of each person as required.
· To go shopping, on outings or on holiday as required.
experience of working with people in a residential or health setting is
desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
rostered to work bank holidays you will be paid, at an enhanced hourly rate.
return you will receive a competitive salary in line with the Health & social
care sector, and a generous benefits package and investment in your personal
growth with continuous training.
Working for Vista means you will be working for one of the oldest and largest local charities in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, working with people with sight loss and their families.
Closing Date: Tuesday, 23rd April - midnight
Interview Date: To be confirmed
If you do not hear from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume you have regrettably not been selected for interview on this occasion.
This post is subject to
an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.