Night Care Assistant
Please note: The closing date for this vacancy has passed, and we are no longer accepting applications.
- Location Leicester, LE3
- Hours 35 hrs per week
- Pay £16,037.19 - £16,881.25 per annum DOE
- Closing date: 23 May 2019, 11:59 p.m.
· Providing a high quality of emotional, physical and social support to people who live in the home
· Supporting individuals as needed with any medication, physical and personal care, according to their Support Plan.
· To meet any specific needs that each person may have through the night, to ensure their comfort.
To ensure that the
building is secure
will be required to work 35 hours (average of) per week Monday - Sunday; to be
worked flexibly between 9.15pm – 7.15am which includes the requirement to work alternate
weekends and Bank Holidays on a shift rota.
week 1 you will be required to work 3 nights per week (10 hours per shift)
week 2 you will be required to work 4 nights per week (10 hours per shift)
experience of working with people in a residential or health setting is
desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
return you will receive a competitive salary in line with the Health &
social care sector, and a generous benefits package and investment in your
personal growth with continuous training.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
If you do not hear from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume you have regrettably not been selected for interview on this occasion.This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS