Night Care Assistant (Temporary Maternity Cover)
Please note: The closing date for this vacancy has passed, and we are no longer accepting applications.
- Location Leicester, LE4
- Hours 20 hrs per week
- Pay £9,647.75 per annum
- Closing date: 21 Jun 2019, noon
· Providing a high quality of emotional, physical and social support to people who live in the home
· Supporting individuals as needed with any medication, physical and personal care, according to their Support Plan.
· To meet any specific needs that each person may have through the night, to ensure their comfort.
· To ensure that the building is secure.
You will be required to work 20 hours per week (2 night shifts) flexibly Monday – Sunday, between 9.15pm and 7.15am, including weekends and bank holidays.
experience of working with people in a residential or health setting is
desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
In return you will receive a competitive salary in line with the Health & social care sector, and a generous benefits package and investment in your personal growth with continuous training.
Working for Vista means you will be working for one of the oldest and largest local charities in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, working with people with sight loss and their families.
Closing date: Friday, 21st June 2019 – Noon
Interviews date: Friday, 28th June 2019
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have regrettably not been selected for interview on this occasion.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.