Box Collector Co-ordinator
- Location Based at Vista House, Leicester, but should be prepared to travel throughout Leicestershire and Rutland
- Hours Flexible – a few hours per week
This is a vital role in developing both income generation and raising awareness of Vista throughout the area. We need someone to coordinate the team of volunteers who empty and place Vista’s collection boxes throughout Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland and to develop possible new leads for venues in which to place boxes.
- To coordinate our team of box collectors
- To maintain an accurate spreadsheet of all placed tins and collectors
- To ensure that boxes are collected in a timely manner.
Qualities and skills we are looking for:
- To be a friendly and confident communicator with box holders, potential box holders and other volunteers
- To be organized and able to maintain a basic spreadsheet of box collection venues
- To be honest, accurate and reliable when dealing with financial matters
- To be enthusiastic and professional with a genuine interest in supporting the work of Vista.
Support provided for you:
- Visual Impairment Awareness training will be provided and take place at Vista
- Regular newsletters, updates and news from the Volunteer Manager at Vista
- Other training as identified
- Reimbursement of out of pocket expenses such as mileage or public transport costs.
This role description sets out the duties of the role at the time when it was drawn up. Such duties may vary from time to time without changing the general climate or level of responsibility entailed.