Better Care Together - Additional NHS Consultation Dates
An additional date has been added to the series of public events arranged in October and November to talk about the proposed improvements to NHS services and share the plans for the hospitals and maternity services in Leicester.
In addition, a further event is being planned in Leicester City, which will be announced on their website in the next few days.
People can also discuss at the events, other work that is underway to make care better for patients – including improvements to the healthcare that patients receive at home and in the local community.
The dates and venues including the new date are:
· Monday 29 October, Loughborough Town Hall, Market Place, Loughborough, LE11 3EB
· Tuesday 30 October, Peepul Centre, Orchardson Avenue, Leicester, LE4 6DP
· Thursday 1 November, Civic Centre, Burton Street, Melton Mowbray, LE13 1GH
· Wednesday 7 November, Lyric Rooms, Lower Church Street, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, LE65 1AB
· Wednesday 14 November, Eyres Monsell Club and Institute, Littlejohn Road, Leicester, LE2 9BL (Drop-in session)
· Thursday 15 November, The Three Swans Hotel, 21 High Street, Market Harborough, LE16 7NJ
· Monday 19 November, Rutland County Council, Catmose Street, Oakham, LE15 6HP
· NEW DATE - Monday 26 November, Sketchley Grange Hotel, Sketchley Lane, Burbage, Hinckley, LE10 3HY
All the events will be held between 5pm and 7.45pm with the
exception of Eyres Monsell which will be held 5pm – 6.30pm.
People can just drop-in for an informal conversation about
NHS services that matter most to them between 5pm and 6pm, or attend the formal
presentations and question and answer session commencing at 6.00pm. You
can also attend for the entire event. The Eyres Monsell will be just for
drop-in and informal conversation.
If you are able to indicate to which event you will be attending, BCTLLR would be grateful. If you could register your attendance at http://www.bettercareleicester.nhs.uk/getinvolved/, email BCTComms@westleicestershireccg.nhs.uk or call 0116 295 4104. It just gives them indication of the number of people we will welcome at each event. Of course, if this is not possible then please just drop-in.
If you feel other people you know would be interested in these events, then please do forward this email to them. We are also adding additional opportunities for people to join the conversation, which we let you know about in the coming weeks.