- Location Leicester, LE3
- Hours 37 hrs per week
- Pay £10.71 per hour
- Closing date: 10 Dec 2023, noon
In return we will offer you:
- Regular shift patterns, planned so you know when you are working, and regular weekends off.
- £10.71 an hour
- The opportunity for overtime to give extra income.
- A hot meal and hot drinks on every full shift
- 31 days annual leave (inc. bank holidays)
- Your birthday off work
- Enhanced maternity/ paternity/ adoption and shared leave
- Pension scheme with a 3% contribution from Vista
- Comprehensive training, including an opportunity to gain NVQ qualifications, levels 2-5
- Free eyes tests for all staff
- Health care scheme – contribution towards dental, optical and other healthcare costs
- Employee assistance scheme
- Eligibility for discount schemes – Blue Light card, Charity workers discounts and healthcare workers discounts.
- Working for a leading local charity – changing lives of people affected by Sight loss in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland
We welcome applications from all candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic and are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be treated equally, and we will base decisions on appointments on the merits of the candidates.
Interviews: To Be Confirmed
If you do not hear from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume you have regrettably not been selected for interview on this occasion.
Vista Reserves the right to withdraw this advert in the event of high volumes of applications received.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
In line with current government guidance, we encourage everyone who works in our care settings to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.