Assistant Manager (Temporary for 12 months)
Please note: The closing date for this vacancy has passed, and we are no longer accepting applications.
- Location Leicester, LE4
- Hours 37 hrs per week
- Pay £21,083.97 per annum
- Closing date: 12 May 2021, 11:59 p.m.
In this role you will;
- Ensure that all policies and procedures of Vista are fully implemented in the Home
- Take responsibility, in the absence of the Home Manager and Deputies, or when delegated, for the day-to-day management of the Home.
- Support people who live in the Home to exercise choice and control over their lives.
- To be involved in the assessment and admission of people to the Home, following Vista’s Policies and Procedures.
- Comply with all health and safety legislation and taking responsibility for specific issues as delegated by the Manager.
- Support each person who lives in the Home, to maintain active contact with friends and family and to build a network of friends and relationships both within their Home and in the wider community to prevent isolation.
You will be required to work 37 hours per week Monday to Sunday, flexibly between 7.00am - 10.00pm, including working alternate weekends to meet the needs of the care home and that of the service users.
of working in a Health and Social care setting with older people is essential
and you must hold a Health and Social care qualification at Level 2 or above.
return you will receive a competitive salary in line with the Health & Social
care sector, and a generous benefits package and investment in your personal
growth with continuous training.
for Vista means you will be working for one of the oldest and largest local
charities in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, working with people with
sight loss and their families.
Closing date: Wednesday, 12th May 2021 - midnight
Interviews: week commencing 17th May 2021
If you do not hear from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume you have regrettably not been selected for interview on this occasion.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.