- Location Leicester, LE3
- Hours 15 hrs per week
- Pay £6,819.04 per annum
- Closing date: 23 Apr 2021, noon
In this role you will support individuals;
· As needed with their physical and personal care according to their support plan.
· With their communication needs and ensure that they are fully met at all times.
· To make choices in all aspects of their life.
· With their meals and drinks responding to needs and wishes of each person as required.
· To go shopping, on outings or on holiday as required.
will be required to work flexibly 15 hours per week Monday – Sunday between the
hours of 7:00am – 9:30pm, including bank holidays with the ability to cover for
sickness and holidays when required.
experience of working with people in a residential or health setting is
desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
When rostered to work bank holidays you will be paid, at an enhanced hourly rate.
return you will receive a competitive salary in line with the Health & social
care sector, and a generous benefits package and investment in your personal growth
with continuous training.
Working for Vista means you will be working for one of the oldest and largest local charities in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, working with people with sight loss and their families.
Closing date: Friday 23rd April 2021 - Noon
Interviews: To Be Confirmed
If you do not hear from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume you have regrettably not been selected for interview on this occasion.
Vista Reserves the right to
withdraw this advert in the event of high volumes of applications received.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.