- Location Leicester, LE3
- Hours 30 hrs per week
- Pay £16,750.44 per annum
- Closing date: 25 Feb 2021, noon
In this role you will;
· Support people who live in the Home to exercise choice and control over their lives.
· To be involved in the assessment and admission of people to the Home, following Vista’s Policies and Procedures.
· Comply with all health and safety legislation and taking responsibility for specific issues as delegated by the Manager.
· Support each person who lives in the Home, to maintain active contact with friends and family and to build a network of friends and relationships both within their Home and in the wider community to prevent isolation.
· Ensure that all policies and procedures of Vista are fully implemented in the Home
· Take responsibility, in the absence of the Home Manager and Deputies, or when delegated, for the day-to-day management of the Home.
You will be required to work 30 hours per week flexibly Monday – Sunday between 7:00am – 10:00pm, including alternate weekends, on a shift pattern to meet the needs of the care home and that of the service users.
Experience of working in a Health and Social care setting with older people is essential and you must hold a Health and Social care qualification at Level 2 or above.
In return you will receive a competitive salary in line with the Health & Social care sector, and a generous benefits package and investment in your personal growth with continuous training.
Working for Vista means you will be working for one of the oldest and largest local charities in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, working with people with sight loss and their families.
Interviews: To Be Confirmed
If you do not hear from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume you have regrettably not been selected for interview on this occasion.
Vista reserves the right to withdraw this advert in the event of high volumes of applications received.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.