Night Care Assistant - Temporary 9 months
- Location Leicester, LE3
- Hours 20 hrs per week
- Pay £10,377.85 per annum
- Closing date: 4 Jul 2021, noon
You will be responsible for;
· Providing a high quality of emotional, physical and social support to people who live in the home
· Supporting individuals as needed with any medication, physical and personal care, according to their Support Plan.
· To meet any specific needs that each person may have through the night, to ensure their comfort.
· To ensure that the building is secure
You will be required to work 20 hours per week Monday - Sunday; to be worked flexibly between 9.15pm – 7.15am which includes the requirement to work weekends and Bank Holidays on a shift rota.
Previous experience of a minimum of 12 months of working with people in a residential or health setting is essential.
In return you will receive a competitive salary in line with the Health & social care sector, and a generous benefits package and investment in your personal growth with continuous training.
Working for Vista means you will be working for one of the oldest and largest local charities in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, working with people with sight loss and their families.
We welcome applications from all candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic and are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be treated equally, and we will base decisions on appointments on the merits of the candidates.
Closing date: Sunday 4th July 2021 – Noon
Interview Date: To Be Confirmed
If you do not hear from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume you have regrettably not been selected for interview on this occasion.
Vista Reserves the right to withdraw this advert in the event of high volumes of applications received.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.