Nutritional Support Worker
Please note: The closing date for this vacancy has passed, and we are no longer accepting applications.
- Location Leicester LE4
- Hours 18 hrs per week
- Pay £8,188.08 per annum
- Closing date: 2 Nov 2020, noon
will be required to work 18 hours per week, to be worked flexibly between
8:00am – 8:00pm, Monday - Sunday; including alternate weekends and Bank
Holidays to meets the needs of the care home and that of the service users. The
shift pattern is 8.00am – 2.00pm (6hrs) and 2.00pm – 8.00pm (6hrs).
- You will be required to coordinate the dining room area at meal times, ensuring residents are appropriately supported and served food and drink in a timely way
- To intervene supportively where residents need assistance or encouragement at to eat or drink
- Required to monitor residents’ food and fluid intake and maintain records accordingly
- You will need to document when residents are not eating, or eating less
- Required to set tables, and clear after meals, and ensure cleanliness and presentation of the dining room
- Ensure residents have a supply of fluids between meal times, including the mid-morning and mid-afternoon tea/coffee rounds
- You are required to give personal care to residents when required
- Must be aware and maintain awareness of residents’ dietary requirements
undertake handover between early and late shift meal time Assistants
return you will receive a competitive salary in line with the Health & social
care sector, and a generous benefits package and investment in your personal
growth with continuous training.
for Vista means you will be working for one of the oldest and largest local
charities in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, working with people with
sight loss and their families.
Closing date: Monday 2nd November 2020 - Noon
Interviews: To be confirmed
If you do not hear from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume you have regrettably not been selected for interview on this occasion.
Vista Reserves the right to withdraw
this advert in the event of high volumes of applications received.
This post is subject to a Disclosure from the DBS.