Leading the agenda
At Vista we are at the
forefront of building the evidence base, and this series of publications called
‘Leading the agenda’ reports on the use of the data generated within the charity
to inform future practice.
Publications will be on different topics and of different sizes, all of which will be data driven and evidence what we do.
- Reflections on Social Groups
- Leicester Ageing Together - A snapshot of comparisons between group and one to one interventions
- Vista Evidence to the All Party Parliamentary Group on Eye Health and Visual Impairment
- Better Healthcare Access for People With Visual Impairment by Focus Birmingham
- CYP: An approach to consultations and a snapshot of survey results
- Everyday Technology: A focus group with Children, Young People and their Carers
- 6 Hats for Vista
- Delivering Community Financial Advice Workshops in Leicester - What Works Fund