Please note: The closing date for this vacancy has passed, and we are no longer accepting applications.
- Location Leicester, LE3
- Hours 20 hrs per week
- Pay £8,273.60 - £8,709.05 DOE
- Closing date: 13 Jan 2019, 11:59 p.m.
In this role you will:
· offer emotional, physical and social support to each individual living in the bungalow.
· be aware of the communication needs of each individual and to ensure that they are always fully met.
· support each individual to make choices in all aspects of their life.
· support activities that respond to individual preferences, both within the bungalow and in the local community.
· need to demonstrate compassion, adaptability and integrity.
Previous experience of working with people in a residential or health setting is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
When rostered to work weekends and bank holidays you will be paid, at an enhanced hourly rate. Sleeping in duties, will be required for which an additional payment of £46.59 per sleep will be made.
In return you will receive a competitive salary in line with the Health & Social care sector, and a generous benefits package and investment in your personal growth with continuous training.
Working for Vista means you will be working for one of the oldest and largest local charities in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, working with people with sight loss and their families.
Closing date: Sunday 13th January 2019 – Midnight
Interview date: week commencing 14th January 2019
If you do not hear from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume you have regrettably not been selected for interview on this occasion.
This post is subject to
an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.