Please note: The closing date for this vacancy has passed, and we are no longer accepting applications.
- Location Leicester, LE2
- Hours 37hrs per week
- Pay £17,823.96 per annum
- Closing date: 22 Nov 2020, 11:59 p.m.
You will be required to work
37 hours per week and flexibly over a 24-hour period, seven days a week on a
shift pattern, including weekends and bank holidays.
In this role you will:
· offer emotional, physical and social support to each individual living in the bungalow.
· be aware of the communication needs of each individual and to ensure that they are always fully met.
· support each individual to make choices in all aspects of their life.
· support activities that respond to individual preferences, both within the bungalow and in the local community.
· need to demonstrate compassion, adaptability and integrity.
experience of working with people in a residential or health setting is
desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
rostered to work weekends and bank holidays you will be paid, at an enhanced
return you will receive a competitive salary in line with the Health &
Social care sector, and a generous benefits package and investment in your
personal growth with continuous training.
Closing Date: Sunday 22nd November 2020 - Midnight
Interview Date: Week Commencing Monday 23rd November 2020
If you do not hear from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume you have regrettably not been selected for interview on this occasion.
This post is subject to
an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.