- Location Leicester, LE3
- Hours 16 - 37 hrs per week
- Pay £7,430.94 - £17,187.39 per annum
- Closing date: 29 Oct 2021, noon
In this role you will support individuals;
· As needed with their physical and personal care according to their support plan.
· With their communication needs and ensure that they are fully met at all times.
· To make choices in all aspects of their life.
· With their meals and drinks responding to needs and wishes of each person as required.
· To go shopping, on outings or on holiday as required.
You will be required to work flexibly 16 – 37 hours per week Monday – Sunday between the hours of 7:00am – 9:30pm, including bank holidays with the ability to cover for sickness and holidays when required.
Previous experience of working with people in a residential or health setting is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
When rostered to work bank holidays you will be paid, at an enhanced hourly rate.
In return you will receive a competitive salary in line with the Health & social care sector, and a generous benefits package and investment in your personal growth with continuous training.
Working for Vista means you will be working for one of the oldest and largest local charities in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, working with people with sight loss and their families.
We welcome applications from all candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic and are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be treated equally, and we will base decisions on appointments on the merits of the candidates.
Closing Date: Friday 29th October 2021 - Noon
Interview Date: To Be Confirmed
If you do not hear from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume you have regrettably not been selected for interview on this occasion.
Vista reserves the right to withdraw this advert in the event of high volumes of applications.
This post is subject to
an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.