Care Assistant - Variety of Hours Available
Please note: The closing date for this vacancy has passed, and we are no longer accepting applications.
- Location Leicester, LE4
- Hours 16 - 37 hours per week
- Pay Up to £17,187.39 per annum depending on hours
- Closing date: 12 Sep 2021, 11:59 p.m.
You will be required to work flexibly through the week
(Monday to Sunday) between the hours of 7am – 10pm, which includes the
requirement to work alternate weekends and Bank Holidays on a rota to meet the
needs of the care home.
In this role you will support individuals;
· As needed with their physical and personal care
· To make choices in all aspects of their life
· With their communication needs and ensure that they are always met.
· With their meals and drinks responding to the needs and wishes of each person
You should have the following skills and experience:
· Level 2 qualification in Health & Social Care or a willingness to work towards it
· Previous experience of working with people in a residential or health setting (desirable)
· Able to work as part of a team to deliver an excellent service to the people we support
· Ability to communicate effectively using different methods according to people's needs
The main aim of Vista’s Residential Homes is to provide a Person Centered Service to each individual in a homely, caring and supportive environment, whilst promoting and maintaining a high level of quality service to each person.
In return you will receive a competitive salary in line with the health & social care sector, Healthcare Services, Employee assistance programme, pension scheme and investment in your personal growth with continuous training.
Working for Vista means you will be working for one of the oldest and largest local charities in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, working with people with sight loss and their families.
We welcome applications from all candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic and are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be treated equally, and we will base decisions on appointments on the merits of the candidates.
dates: week commencing 20th September
If you do not hear from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume you have regrettably not been selected for interview on this occasion.
Vista Reserves the right to withdraw this advert in the event of high volumes of applications received.
Please note: To work in
a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be
fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.